1 (3/4 lb.) package chicken tenders
1 (16oz.) package chorizo sausage, crumbled
1 med to lg red bell pepper, cleaned & diced
3 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
1 onion, medium, diced
2 (10 oz.) cans Redpack Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 (10 oz.) package long-grain rice, cooked according to package directions
2 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken stock
1 Tbsp. paprika, smoked if available
1½ lbs. shrimp, fresh, medium, peeled and deveined with tail on
1 (9oz.) package green peas, frozen
Salt and pepper to taste
Green onions, chopped
Lemons, cut into wedges
1. Preheat a paella pan on medium heat. Add olive oil. When oil is hot, add
chicken and fry until light brown. Dice and set aside.
2. Fry the chorizo in the same pan until fully cooked. Set aside and wipe out pan.
3. In same pan, add the red pepper, garlic, onion and tomatoes. Add paprika and
season with salt and pepper, sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Place the chicken and sausage back into pan, then add chicken stock and rice.
5. Place shrimp on top of rice evenly around the pan. Continue the same way
with peas. Cook uncovered for 45 minutes.
6. Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.